Speak Thai Syllabus
The J&A language syllabus, is built around 6 distinct learning steps so as to ensure that most students progress easily through the basics of spoken Thai Language to a more advanced level of ability.
Our lessons make extensive use of the J&A Study books that have been designed to provide a fully structured approach to each of your lessons throughout your course of studies.
Reading & Writing Syllabus
Step 1: Basic (Lessons 1 – 10)
- General understanding of Thai consonants
- Standard Rules
- Low Class Consonant (ง ม น ย ร ล ว)
- Middle Class Consonant – Part 1 (ก จ ด ต ปบ ป อ)
- Low Class Consonant – Part 2 (ค ช ท ซ พ ฟ ฮ)
- Tone Marks ( อ่ อ้ อ๊ อ๋ )